To setup new water service on a property with no prior service connections
Please call (520) 682-7331 or
stop by our office at:
11821 W Picture Rocks Rd Tucson, AZ
Documents Required: Before service can begin
- Warranty deed or settlement statement (owner)
- Surveyor’s plot plan
- Legal description
- Legal address
- Copy of driver’s license
- Avra Water Co-op service application – Available here
Charges for a New Customer:
- $100.00 Deposit – Refundable on final bill after account is closed or after one year of on time payments. Deposit will be credited to your Avra Water account.
- $25.00 Establishment Fee (Non-refundable)
- $3.00 Gate Valve (optional)
- $1875.00 Meter Hook up Fee – for standard size meter (5/8 x 3/4 inch). Price depends on size of meter. Click here to view pricings on larger sized meters.
- $410.00 Meter Deposit – for standard size meter (5/8 x 3/4 inch). Price depends on size of meter. Click here to view pricings on larger sized meters. Refunded on active accounts at 10% per year until the total balance is refunded in full. Meter deposit refund is reflected on your December bill each year. Refund is always paid to the person whose name is on the account. Meter deposit stays with the property if sold.
View and print the New Service info packet (Packet reflects standard size meter pricing only)