Board of Directors Election
Serving on the Board
If you are interested in serving on the board as a director, please provide us with a Letter of Interest in order to be on the ballot for the annual meeting election.
- Directors must be members of the Co-op in good standing.
- A regular term of office is three years.
- Directors are expected to prepare for and attend board meetings on a regular basis.
- No special education or experience in water systems is needed, only the desire to be a contributing member of a team working to fulfill the mission of the Co-op.
- The board carries out its job with discipline, emphasizing long-term rather than short-term issues, policy rather than single events, and group rather than individual decisions.
- Directors are not paid. However, directors do receive the satisfaction that comes from having made a positive difference in the life of their community.
If this sounds like you, please send your Letter of Interest to:
Avra Water Co-op, Inc.
11821 W. Picture Rocks Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85743
Attention: Board Secretary
Please send your Letter of Interest by October 20, 2021
You may also email it to Linda Coronado at email@example.com
We must receive your Letter of Interest by the
October 20, 2021 deadline
in order to be on the ballot for the election.
Please call the office at (520) 682-7331 if you have any questions.