Board of Directors Election
Serving on the Board
If you are interested in serving on the board as a director, please provide us with a Letter of Interest in order to be on the ballot for the annual meeting election.
- Directors must be members of the Co-op in good standing.
- A regular term of office is three years.
- Directors are expected to prepare for and attend board meetings on a regular basis.
- No special education or experience in water systems is needed, only the desire to be a contributing member of a team working to fulfill the mission of the Co-op.
- The board carries out its job with discipline, emphasizing long-term rather than short-term issues, policy rather than single events, and group rather than individual decisions.
- Directors are not paid. However, directors do receive the satisfaction that comes from having made a positive difference in the life of their community.
If this sounds like you, please send your Letter of Interest to:
Avra Water Co-op, Inc.
11821 W. Picture Rocks Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85743
Attention: Board Secretary
You may also email it to Linda Coronado at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call the office at (520) 682-7331 if you have any questions.